Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weeks 26-28

Firstly I want to tell everyone that we decided on a name for this baby girl! Her name is Bailey Grace Shackelford. I am sure some of you caught on to my "thankful" status the other day. I put it in there to see if anyone would notice, a few people did. I want to I am also very excited for this weekend! My sisters are throwing me a baby shower! I sure hope people come and have a nice time. This week I have my glucose test. Not really looking forward to it. Drinking yucky stuff then being pricked and hoping for good results! So we will see how it goes. Things have been good the past few weeks, been having some contractions. Went to the dr because I was a little worried thats what it may be. I was right, so the doctor tested me to make sure i was not in pre term labor. The test was negative :) Thankfully!! I was kinna freaking out. He told me if the test was positive I had a 95% change of having the baby in the next two weeks. Not what I wanted to hear. So I am very thankful the test came back negative. I have felt better today, all except the pain in my ribs. Oh my gosh it is so painful and I wish there was something I could do about it. It is not bad in the morning, it starts hurting after I have been sitting for a little while, then around 6 in the evening I just want to lay down it hurts so bad. If this is the worst thing I have to deal with I can deal! I just hope everything else continues to go smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment