Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 20-25


So I realised today I am 25 weeks along this week...time is flying by! I have began growing like crazy, my belly is still stretching and hurting alot. I went to the Dr today for a typical checkup, I have been real dizzy and faint feeling the past month or so. The Dr said I was dehydrated, I thought I have been doing good drinking water, he said I just needed a little something more, like Gatorade or Poweraid. I also have been having this sharp pain on the right side of my ribs, he said I could have pulled something or she could have actually kicked me and bruised my ribs! And I feel the pain when she moves over to that area. Because its not there all the time, just every now and then. I have been having cramping in my calfs too, I was told it is a charlie horse. Wow they hurt so bad, they only happen when I am sleeping and stretching. I wanted to cry the other night it hurt so bad. The baby has been moving a lot too. I have tried to get Jacob to feel her but every time he comes and feels she decides to stop moving. We put together her crib, and I like it a lot, I am ready to get the bedding and have everything together. We have not decided on a name yet, we have a few names in mind but nothing set in stone. I had to put my kitty to sleep a few weeks ago, It was the best thing for her. She was sick and not getting any better, the vet said it would cost me about $150.00 a month to make her feel better but it wouldn't fix her. That was one of the hardest things I have had to do...ever. Not much else has changed...until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment